Monday, March 24, 2008



Joey Peeling his Easter breakfast. Yummy!! Later that night I was told he had a sick tummy from eating so many boiled eggs. But they were so pretty.



I just love the triumphant look that Chloe has on her face. Such cute kids Right? Yeah thats what I thought they really are so darn cute!!




Easter is one of my most favorite Holidays. I love it SO much. This year was no exception I loved it. I wish we had blossoms on the trees.other than that it was perfect.

12 comments:

Julie W said...

Cute kids!!

smacula said...

ahhhhh they are cute-- I love Easter too and I can't wait to see blossoms on the trees soon too-- looks like you had a nice Easter!

skcoe said...

They look fantastic!!

Sarah Lee said...

You do have beautiful kids Steff! I love Easter too! Everything is new and fresh!

Vicky Bonita said...

Your kids look so cute!!
I love Cloe's dress, so "spring-time"!! cite color too

Annie said...

Oh, such cute Easter pictures! I love the story of Joey with the sick belly from the boiled eggs...Classic!

Anonymous said...

I want some of that easter loot!

Marisa said...

I agree that Easter is the best! I love spring and it marks the beginning of warmer weather....well, at least we wish it did for us this year. I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten. They are way too adorable!

Steph said...

You know your joey is mischevious but so stinkin' cute - whatdo you do? They look great steff...good pictures of them!

Melanie said...

I'm with you. We need blossoms on these trees! But at least you have your beautiful children to look at! Very handsome pictures! :)

Kristy said...

Hey,
The pictures are so cute, but I hope to see you all in person soon! Also I plan to read at least one of your book picks this week.
Love ya,
Kristy

Catherine Glazner said...

Fun, I love easter, especially since I know about the easter bunny now! LOL.