Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Andy and Preston!!


My brothers are exactly one year and one day apart in age. You would think it would be hard to have birthdays so close together but , it's actually very fun. We love to celebrate their Birthdays together and every year we have a huge party for them.






This year they rented the brand new Bountiful pool. It was so much fun they have a huge slide, like the American Fork pool slide which I love,and the pool is like the legacy center only much bigger. There was a basketball area and the boys, Matt and their uncles played many games of Basketball, A lazy river, lap pool, just a lot of really fun things. It was such a blast.






As everyone got dressed, the kids played in the rock wall room. They have a room that is all rock walls. My sister Kristy bet me 10 bucks I couldn't climb to the top and touch the celing. I think she thought she was safe because I was wearing a dress but I did it, it's kind of a running joke in our family that I would do anything that anyone bets me to do and especially if money is involved. Which reminds me Kristy you owe me, pay up sista!!

7 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

So where is the picture of you climbing??!

Julie W said...

That's what I was going to ask too.

steff said...

The only picture I have of me climbing it is a blurr because I jumped down right as my sis in-law snapped the pic.

Sarah Lee said...

What a fun place to have a party. Will you reserve that for me next year?

skcoe said...

I want the picture of you in the pool, where is that one?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON! I feel like I practically know you...

Annie said...

I also want the picture of you in the pool-forget about the rock wall!

I miss you! Lets get together very very soon!!

Super Cooper said...

Okay, i was the slacker for a while. I know you have some cute pictures( and a new camera) so lets see-um. Any way, i love you.YOU COMPLETE ME.(Sick!!)